Do you need to talk to a counsellor?

Are you upset or confused about something?

Do you feel things are getting you down?

Are you having problems concentrating or sleeping?

Caerphilly County Borough Council have a 

School counselling service.

For more information, click HERE or use the self-referral form.


Download a referral form HERE and return it to either by email (

or post to

School-based Counselling Services, Penallta House, Tredomen Park, Ystrad Mynach, Hengoed. CF82 7PG.